The mission of the NDSAN is to ensure that every child with Down syndrome has the opportunity to grow up in a loving family. Birth parents may reach us by phone or email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
1) Review the information and FAQs on our Birth Parent page
2) Contact Co-Director and Birth Parent contact Robin Steele at our Birth Parent Line: 513-213-9615 or email below with any questions or to begin the process
1) Review the information and FAQs on our Adoptive Parent page
2) If you have a completed, signed, dated domestic home study and you are immediately available to adopt, email us below to request a registration form. Please indicate where you are in the home study process.
3) If you are new to the adoption process and do not have a home study, please visit this page to learn how to begin the process.
All others – Feel free to contact us using the form below.
c/o Down Syndrome Association of Greater Cincinnati
4623 Wesley Avenue, Suite A
Cincinnati, OH 45212